Known throughout Egypt for their skill in alchemy. They stay out of the religious fights for the most part. They tend to stick to their own clans within the cities. No one actually knows where they originally came from or much about their culture looks like outside of the merchant stall. (information forthcoming if someone chooses to play a gnome)
- +2 Con, Cha
- -2 Str
- Small creatures gain a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a –1 penalty to their Combat Maneuver Bonus and Combat Maneuver Defense, and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks.
- Base Land Speed 20
- +2 against illusions spells and effects
- Eternal hope: +2 against fear and despair. Once per day can reroll a 1 on a D20, must use second number
- +2 perception and craft or profession
- Add +1 to the DC of any saving throws against illusion spells that they cast. Gnomes with Charisma scores of 11 or higher also gain the following spell-like abilities: 1/day—dancing lights, ghost sound, prestidigitation, and speak with animals. The caster level for these effects is equal to the gnome’s level. The DC for these spells is equal to 10 + the spell’s level + the gnome’s Charisma modifier.
- Dark vision 60’